Welcome to Rose McIver Online, the first and largest Rose McIver fansite online. Our aim is to bring you all the latest Rose news, information, photos and media; we update our site regularly with all the best on the talented kiwi actress, who can currently be seen as the lead in the Zom-Com-Rom-Dram iZombie. Have fun browsing around, and we hope you'll be back soon! Sara & Ann
Some good news to follow the bad! Rose, David and Aly were today announced for the 2016 Dragon Con. The convention is held in Atlanta, Sep 2– Sep 5. We’ll update you as soon as we get any tickets/photo ops information…
Dragon Con (previously Dragon*Con and sometimes DragonCon) is a North America multigenre convention, founded in 1987, which takes place once each year in Atlanta, Georgia. As of 2014, the convention draws attendance of 63,000, features hundreds of guests, encompasses five hotels in the Peachtree Center neighborhood of downtown Atlanta near Centennial Olympic Park, and runs thousands of hours of programming for fans of science fiction, fantasy, comic books, and other elements of fan culture. It is operated by a private for-profit corporation, with the help of a 1,500-member volunteer staff.
Hello Rose fans! Bad news… Due to a scheduling conflict (iZombie filming), Rose and David are not able to attend the Super Toy Con in Las Vegas after all. She was just announced for a new convention, though – stay tuned for information 😉
The full iZombie panel from the San Diego Comic-Con has now been uploaded to youtube! Everyone who didn’t watch it live should make sure to watch it below, as we learned a lot of fun and exciting things about the upcoming season of the show. I added high quality photos of the panel to our gallery yesterday as well, which can be found here. Enjoy!
Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, David Anders, Aly Michalka, and other series regulars join Rob Thomas at San Diego Comic Con 2016 for the iZombie Panel in Ballroom 20. This is the 3rd season of the hit CW show.
Rose and Malcolm chatted about the upcoming season of iZombie on IGN’s live show this weekend! They appear at 1:29:00, and it’s an interview you should all check out. Have fun watching! Screen captures from all of Rose’s San Diego Comic Con interviews are coming up tomorrow.
Rose and her iZombie co-stars were interviewed by EW Radio at San Diego Comic-Con last night! They argued over who the best rapper on the cast is – find out who they think by listening to the interview below. Maybe we’ll get to hear some of Rose’s famous lyrics in the third season of the show? We can certainly hope!
The 2016 iZombie San Diego Comic-Con panel has completed, and we’ve summed up some of the most important things we learned from it for you! There will hopefully be a video of it online soon, like last year, and if so; then we will of course let you know. Rose changed into a beautiful black dress before the panel, and we have added some photos to the gallery thanks to Candiss, Lily and Julie. Plenty more to come tomorrow…
The panel started with a season two highlight reel (watch it below!). Liv as a superhero, a burping bro, an exotic danger, a gambling addict, a magician, a oversexed erotica writer, and a furious old curmudgeon. Rob Thomas name-dropping. Ravi and Peyton’s memorable makeout scene. Blaine’s capture of major, his assasination by Mr. Boss, and subsequent rising among frightened girl scouts. And of course, that cliffhanger. “Are you with us? Or against us?” What an amazing season it was.
1) Rob Thomas says that the main complaint from Season 2 is still that they killed off Lowell in Season 1. The creators know people are upset about Lowell, but he is truly dead.
2) There will be more likable characters introduced, more recurring characters like Ken Marino.
3) Rose says that the taste of the brains has definitely improved.
4) Rose didn’t want to be a diva in the beginning so she didn’t complain about the brains – but the boys did! She says the guys were “such babies” about the jelly brains/hot sauce combo they have to eat.
5) Next season will have two-part episode with Liv and Clive solving a crime in one ep and Peyton prosecuting it in the next
6) David want #iZombie to cross over with #GameofThrones. Aly says she wants #ScreamQueen. Rose wants one with Whose Line Is It Anyway.
7) Rose asked that #iZombie fans start/support this hashtag: #FullFrontalForRahul
8) Rob says Mr. Boss’ storyline will go away for the beginning of the season. They want to go elsewhere. He’ll return down the line.
9) Twitter was most upset about Minor being abandoned. Diane assures he reunited with his newly freed owner.
10) A lot of the season will revolve around Fillmore Graves and Vivian.
11) Vivian Stoll’s impact on Liv will be evident in the second act of the premiere.
12) They have already planned the season finale!
13) Everyone will be on the same page at the beginning of the season. There will be no secrets.
14) Rob Thomas and David Anders both admit that they didn’t think that Blaine would live through two seasons.
15) Liv will eat a dominatrix’s brain next season on #iZombie. “She’s going to be the BEST dom,” says Diane Ruggiero-Wright. Her safe word will be Ficus according to producers.
16) Rob says in season 3 Major is on the hunt for Natalie! He wants to find her and fulfill the promise he made her.
17) If Rahul had to eat brains, he’d eat them in a green curry sauce. Rob would eat them deep fried. Malcolm, in Mac and cheese. Aly would eat brain nachos, Rose would do brain chili.
18) Lots of singing went on with the iZombie cast! “Broken Glass,” Yentl and more
19) Rose loves all the different things she learns from playing different brains, but didn’t enjoy the racist brain. She did feel it was a good thought exercise, and it made her consider what makes people think that way.
20) Dianne: Gryffindor; David: Slytherin; Rahul: Gryffindor; Rob: Hufflepuff; Aly and Rose: Gryffindor
21) Liv & Ravi performed “Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys” in the country singer ep but it got cut for time
22) Rahul made sure to come along with Rose and Aly when they filmed at the strip club in Season 2.
23) There will be a new wig this season for Rose as Liv! “We’re excited how it’s going to look. It’s going to be even better.” – Rose.
24) Rose can’t bleach her hair for real, describes her hair as a “bail of hay hot glued to her scalp”.
25) Rob says we’re going to get a morally complex character and we want her to be tough and bad-ass. *Vivian.
26) Rose says she loves interacting with fans on social media and the fans dressing up as their characters.
Our gallery has been updated with many photos of Rose at the San Diego Comic-Con today! We have added even more HQ photos of her in the press room, HQ photos from the fan signing, some miscellaneous fun photos and a gorgeous photoshoot. We will have many more additions to all of these albums later this weekend, but there’s quite a lot to browse through already… Thank you to my friend Jenna for helping us get some of these photos. She runs our partner site Fans for Daneel, which you should all check out.
FYI: The iZombie panel starts in 50 minutes! (5.30PM) We will live update it on twitter, and we’ll add photos, information and videos to the site as soon as it becomes available.
Source | “iZombie” won’t be back on The CW until 2017, but with the show set to start production on Season 3 in mere days, there’s plenty to tease about what’s to come.
Speaking to Zap2it at San Diego Comic-Con, executive producer Diane Ruggiero-Wright dropped a very fun hint at some of the brains they’ll be tackling this season — namely two that will cause a major shift in Liv (Rose McIver) and Major’s (Robert Buckley) relationship.
“In the second episode they’re on complimentary brains — not the same brain but brains that have a relationship together,” she says. “They eat the brains of a dad and daughter.”
Being that this is “iZombie” though, the former engaged lovers being a parent and child isn’t the only humorous little tilt being thrown at them in the episode. As Ruggiero-Wright continues, “Liv is the dad and Major is the belligerent teenager. It should be pretty fun.”
Just sit back and imagine Major as a teenage girl giving attitude to her dad — Liv. Season 3 cannot get here soon enough.
Ahhh, aren’t Comic-Con fun!? Videos of Rose and the iZombie cast at SDCC are now surfacing, and we’ll add them all to this master post! This post will be updated many times over the next hours, make sure you refresh it regularly. Screen captures of all videos will be added to our gallery at the end of the convention. Happy viewing!
UPDATE 23/07: We have added the first 4 interviews! Check them out at the bottom of the post.
Source | The cast and producers of The CW’s undead dramedy iZombie were in attendance at the San Diego Comic-Con for the third year in a row.
OMFGTV had the opportunity to sit down with the series’ lead star Rose McIver, where we asked her what brains we can expect for the Liv Moore to feast on.
“I learned today that I have to eat the brain of a dominatrix,” McIver tells us. “I’ll be doing a lot of research [for that]. It’ll be funny, it’ll be really good.”
Also in the works for early next season is a two-fer. Both Liv and Major (Rorbert Buckley) will be eating the brains of a father and daughter, but if you think it’ll be Liv who will be channeling the daughter, you’d be wrong.
“I’m the father, [Major]’s the angsty teenage daughter.,” she reveals. “That’s going to be a lot of fun. It’s the part Robert Buckley was born to play. He’ going to be great!”
Rose as SueTwo workers for the Center For Disease Control meet for drinks, only to discover that love is the most hazardous thing of all.
Director: Jennifer Morrison Released: 18 April 2015 (USA)
The Answers (2015)
Rose as PaigeImmediately after his death, the victim of a car crash gets answers to every question he's ever had about his life, including the most import one of all - what did it all mean?
Director: Michael Goode Released: 6 February 2015 (USA)
Rose as OpheliaA short film (Karen Gillian's first time as a director) about two people who connect over the mutual experience of murder.
Director: Karen Gillan Released: Not yet released
Rose as SueA darkly comic tale of two sisters growing apart... Sue runs a used mattress store. When Sue's sister informs her that's she moving out, Sue gives her the gift of a new mattress - one with a surprise inside...
Director: Chris Merrill Released: Not yet released
Rose McIver Online is a non-profit site that is no way affiliated with Rose, her management, co-workers or family members. All images, video footage and other media are copyright to their respective owners, no copyright infringement is intended. This is merely a fan site run by fans.