After nearly a year off, iZombie returns in just three weeks for a third season that’s expected to be bigger than the previous two combined as Liv and her team prepare for a potential zombie war in Seattle.
The preview starts out with the team promising not to keep secrets from one another anymore after the events of last season and also features the return of Andrea Savage’s Vivian Stoll, who gives Liv a pretty ominous warning about humanity’s future.
Check out the promo for the season premiere, titled “Heaven Just Got A Little Bit Smoother,” below:
Rose recently filmed a short film for “Funny or Die”, a comedy video website and film/TV production company founded by Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Chris Henchy. The film is called “A Bunch of Dicks”, and Rose star with Sterling K Brown, Wes Chatham, Ethan Embry and Drew Fuller. It was filmed all the way back in April last year, but it was just published online! It’s directed by Drew Fuller. It’s a very fun short – I love watching Rose in roles like this! I have added two stills to our gallery, as well as HD Screen Captures from the film. You can watch the film below!
A documentary crew shadows a pair of extremely good looking (and not so bright) rookie detectives as they chase a band of inept art thieves in an ultra low stakes game of cat and mouse.
Since Rose news are slow at the moment, I want to share with you an iZombie promotional video which I didn’t even know existed until today! It’s airing in Spain and Portugal at the moment to promote the show (possibly other countries as well), and includes some cast footage we haven’t seen before. It’s pretty cool – a must check out! Thank you so much to my friend Neide for making me aware of this. She has also agreed to help me out here at Rose McIver Online, which I am very excited about! Stay tuned for some big updates the next days…
CW released yesterday a behind the scenes video from iZombie’s cast season 3 photoshoot. And in case you were wondering, yes the photoshoot was taken during San Diego Comic Con most specifically in CW’s Yatch. You can watch the video down bellow, and check out screen captures from it in our gallery!
Early in July, we posted that Rose was on the set of Broods’ new music video “Heartlines“. Some may remember that she was there with her “Blinder” co-star and good friend Oliver Ackland, but we were not sure what she was actually doing there at the time. It turns out Rose is starring in their video! The music video is Directed by Dano Cerny and Produced by Lauren Solie, and both Rose and Oliver stars in it. Check out the video below, and head over to our photo gallery for HD screen captures…
Rose attended the Wizard World Comic Con in Chicago this weekend, and luckily for us, a lot of videos have emerged online. I haven’t been able to find any official press coverage of the convention unfortunately, but make sure you check out these great videos taken by fans of her panel. Some photos will be added later tonight!
The full iZombie panel from the San Diego Comic-Con has now been uploaded to youtube! Everyone who didn’t watch it live should make sure to watch it below, as we learned a lot of fun and exciting things about the upcoming season of the show. I added high quality photos of the panel to our gallery yesterday as well, which can be found here. Enjoy!
Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, David Anders, Aly Michalka, and other series regulars join Rob Thomas at San Diego Comic Con 2016 for the iZombie Panel in Ballroom 20. This is the 3rd season of the hit CW show.
Rose and Malcolm chatted about the upcoming season of iZombie on IGN’s live show this weekend! They appear at 1:29:00, and it’s an interview you should all check out. Have fun watching! Screen captures from all of Rose’s San Diego Comic Con interviews are coming up tomorrow.
The 2016 iZombie San Diego Comic-Con panel has completed, and we’ve summed up some of the most important things we learned from it for you! There will hopefully be a video of it online soon, like last year, and if so; then we will of course let you know. Rose changed into a beautiful black dress before the panel, and we have added some photos to the gallery thanks to Candiss, Lily and Julie. Plenty more to come tomorrow…
The panel started with a season two highlight reel (watch it below!). Liv as a superhero, a burping bro, an exotic danger, a gambling addict, a magician, a oversexed erotica writer, and a furious old curmudgeon. Rob Thomas name-dropping. Ravi and Peyton’s memorable makeout scene. Blaine’s capture of major, his assasination by Mr. Boss, and subsequent rising among frightened girl scouts. And of course, that cliffhanger. “Are you with us? Or against us?” What an amazing season it was.
1) Rob Thomas says that the main complaint from Season 2 is still that they killed off Lowell in Season 1. The creators know people are upset about Lowell, but he is truly dead.
2) There will be more likable characters introduced, more recurring characters like Ken Marino.
3) Rose says that the taste of the brains has definitely improved.
4) Rose didn’t want to be a diva in the beginning so she didn’t complain about the brains – but the boys did! She says the guys were “such babies” about the jelly brains/hot sauce combo they have to eat.
5) Next season will have two-part episode with Liv and Clive solving a crime in one ep and Peyton prosecuting it in the next
6) David want #iZombie to cross over with #GameofThrones. Aly says she wants #ScreamQueen. Rose wants one with Whose Line Is It Anyway.
7) Rose asked that #iZombie fans start/support this hashtag: #FullFrontalForRahul
8) Rob says Mr. Boss’ storyline will go away for the beginning of the season. They want to go elsewhere. He’ll return down the line.
9) Twitter was most upset about Minor being abandoned. Diane assures he reunited with his newly freed owner.
10) A lot of the season will revolve around Fillmore Graves and Vivian.
11) Vivian Stoll’s impact on Liv will be evident in the second act of the premiere.
12) They have already planned the season finale!
13) Everyone will be on the same page at the beginning of the season. There will be no secrets.
14) Rob Thomas and David Anders both admit that they didn’t think that Blaine would live through two seasons.
15) Liv will eat a dominatrix’s brain next season on #iZombie. “She’s going to be the BEST dom,” says Diane Ruggiero-Wright. Her safe word will be Ficus according to producers.
16) Rob says in season 3 Major is on the hunt for Natalie! He wants to find her and fulfill the promise he made her.
17) If Rahul had to eat brains, he’d eat them in a green curry sauce. Rob would eat them deep fried. Malcolm, in Mac and cheese. Aly would eat brain nachos, Rose would do brain chili.
18) Lots of singing went on with the iZombie cast! “Broken Glass,” Yentl and more
19) Rose loves all the different things she learns from playing different brains, but didn’t enjoy the racist brain. She did feel it was a good thought exercise, and it made her consider what makes people think that way.
20) Dianne: Gryffindor; David: Slytherin; Rahul: Gryffindor; Rob: Hufflepuff; Aly and Rose: Gryffindor
21) Liv & Ravi performed “Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys” in the country singer ep but it got cut for time
22) Rahul made sure to come along with Rose and Aly when they filmed at the strip club in Season 2.
23) There will be a new wig this season for Rose as Liv! “We’re excited how it’s going to look. It’s going to be even better.” – Rose.
24) Rose can’t bleach her hair for real, describes her hair as a “bail of hay hot glued to her scalp”.
25) Rob says we’re going to get a morally complex character and we want her to be tough and bad-ass. *Vivian.
26) Rose says she loves interacting with fans on social media and the fans dressing up as their characters.
Source | “iZombie” won’t be back on The CW until 2017, but with the show set to start production on Season 3 in mere days, there’s plenty to tease about what’s to come.
Speaking to Zap2it at San Diego Comic-Con, executive producer Diane Ruggiero-Wright dropped a very fun hint at some of the brains they’ll be tackling this season — namely two that will cause a major shift in Liv (Rose McIver) and Major’s (Robert Buckley) relationship.
“In the second episode they’re on complimentary brains — not the same brain but brains that have a relationship together,” she says. “They eat the brains of a dad and daughter.”
Being that this is “iZombie” though, the former engaged lovers being a parent and child isn’t the only humorous little tilt being thrown at them in the episode. As Ruggiero-Wright continues, “Liv is the dad and Major is the belligerent teenager. It should be pretty fun.”
Just sit back and imagine Major as a teenage girl giving attitude to her dad — Liv. Season 3 cannot get here soon enough.